Long Hat House
Based in Belo Horizonte, Brazil
June 10, 2015
Press / Business contact:
Belo Horizonte, MG
We are a two-man game studio based on Belo Horizonte, Brazil. We are João Brant and Lucas Mattos. We share a big enthusiasm for games and that's why we make'em.
We are both from the city of Belo Horizonte, Brazil. That’s where we met while we were studying Computer Science at UFMG. During that time, we took part on a number of game jams and did small projects, together or otherwise. There was a point when we decided going just solo around wasn’t enough, thus in June, 2014, Long Hat House was born for the development of Magenta Arcade.Then
Not very long after, a lot of stuff happened! We won the first edition of the SBGames Jam! Then, as we reached the end of Magenta Arcade's development, it was a finalist in FunPlus' IndiePlus contest at San Francisco! Even without any further funding, we decided to push onwards into the games industry, and here we are right now!
There are currently no trailers available for Long Hat House. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for Long Hat House, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner at I SB Games Jam" - Porto Alegre, 14 November, 2014
- "Finalist at FunPlus' IndiePlus contest" - San Francisco, 3 March, 2015
- "Finalist at BIG Festival: Brazilian Award" - São Paulo, 1 July, 2015
- "IMGA Finalist - Excellence in Gameplay" - San Francisco, 12 March, 2016
- "Finalist at BIG Festival: Brazilian Award" - São Paulo, 1 July, 2016
- "Finalist at SBGames 2016: Best Game" - São Paulo, 1 August, 2016
- "Finalist at SBGames 2016: Best Design" - São Paulo, 1 August, 2016
- "IMGA Finalist" - San Francisco, 28 February, 2017
- "Winner at SB Games 2018: Best Game (press vote)" - Foz do Iguaçu, 31 October, 2018
- "Winner at SB Games 2018: Game Design " - Foz do Iguaçu, 31 October, 2018
- "Finalist at SB Games 2018: Narrative" - Foz do Iguaçu, 31 October, 2018
- "Dandara in top 10 games of 2018 by TIME Magazine" - http://time.com/5455710/best-video-games-2018/ 16 November, 2018